• We welcome you to arrive at the studio 10 minutes before every scheduled class.
• Studio closes 15 minutes after every scheduled class.
• No Cell Phone Usage beyond studio lobby.
• Please silence all cell phones upon arrival.
• No Cell Phones are permitted in the practice studio.
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to class start time to peacefully arrive and check in for class.
• Please know that doors are locked and classes are closed for check in 5 minutes after every scheduled class time. If you arrive 5 minutes after a scheduled class, we welcome you to attend the next offered class.
• Please keep all conversations and voice levels low once checked in to respect the space of other students or clients receiving wellness services.
• Please refrain from conversation or keep speaking voices at a whisper inside all practice studios supporting the preparation of a calm, focused mind, connected body, and a peaceful space to practice your journey within.
• Please arrive to practice with clean clothes, clean mats, clean bodies, clean feet, and hands.
• No gum chewing is allowed beyond studio lobby, please dispose upon arrival.
• Please refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes, or essential oils in practice space to respect others who may have allergies or aromatic sensitivities.
• Please be mindful to always wipe down and clean any mats and/or studio props that you use with provided all-natural cleaning wipes located in every practice studio.
• Please respect the space we all share and wipe up any sweat or moisture around your personal practice space helping us to continually keep and provide clean, healthy space for all students to practice in.
• If you are unable to remain present for the full practice length of class please notify teacher of your need to leave early prior to the start of class to see if this is permissible.
• Please keep all valuables at home as we regret that we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.